Culinary Nutritionist Expert (Hons)
Academy of Nutrition (ACN, Canada)
Consultation in English & Hindi
Aswini is an Academy of Culinary Nutrition (ACN, Canada) certified holistic nutritionist and certified nutritionist instructor. She is passionate about helping people live a healthier, happier life and helping them make the right food choices for themselves and their loved ones.
Aswini has worked with clients from all around the globe. She truly believes that a ‘dis-ease’ state is situational and not a person’s identity.
Her objective is to go all out to empower client’s to better manage their unique situations. Using the fundamental functional medicine principle ‘food is medicine’, she helps to energize the body’s repair mechanisms & systems to facilitate quicker long-term recovery and/ or management of ‘dis-ease’ states.
Aswini has also been very active in designing menus and recipes for individuals with dietary restrictions.
She is the culinary brain child for India’s renowned wellness restaurant and café project ‘Orka Café’.
Aswini has spearheaded all the healthy snack creations for the ‘Orka Wellness Store’ Hong Kong and also works as a consultant for cafes who adopt a conscious living theme in our city.
Most importantly she’s an empathetic nutritionist who loves to work with individuals to help them live their ‘dream life’. She believes that is her calling.
‘Mindful Eating Today, Platterful Tomorrow’
Bringing mindfulness into our dietary choices and preferences today help us use food to nourish us, heal us from within, and manage our symptoms or ‘dis-ease state better’, for a life well lived starting today.
As a Therapeutic Nutritionist
“I work with you as your dietary manager”.
We enter into a healing relationship where we use ‘food as medicine’. I work with you 1-1 to curate a lifestyle plan based on your unique condition, taking into consideration the everyday life challenges and environmental factors.
I will also work closely with you to better the other four fundamental pillars of functional medicine
- Exercise and Movement
- Relationship with Food and Self
- Stress Management
This is fundamental for maximizing the healing potential in medicinal food and herbs.
My Work with You Could Include
- Meal Planning (For your specific condition )
- Therapeutic Food Selection
- Herb selection and incorporation into daily living
- Shopping Tours (where we visit stores and see how to shop smart for your specific condition)
- Pantry Reset (A detailed discussion on how to rearrange your pantry to better you and your loved one’s health)
- Recipe formulation to support your condition
- Smart Substitutions without compromising taste
- Detoxification pathway activation work using food
- Food and Mood Journal work
Support and empower you throughout the journey and provide you tools to sustain the changes so that you can go ahead and live a ‘platterful tomorrow’.
Conditions I Work to Better
- Hypertension or Blood Pressure Abnormality
- Hyper and Hypothyroidism
- Hormonal imbalances
- Weight management
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Digestive disorders
- Diabetic/Pre-Diabetic Management or prevention
- Leaky Gut (Gut Permeability)
- Weight management
- Autoimmune conditions
- Skin conditions and acne
- Liver Function Betterment (Fatty Liver condition)
- Cognitive Function Betterment
- Anxiety/Brain Fog
- Food Intolerances