Information about DNA that will give you an added edge!
This European (UK) DNA test is one of the first products of its kind in the world, cutting edge, comprehensive and accurate. Knowing your genetic tendencies, we can then modify your risk.
Our comprehensive range of tests provides insight across the health spectrum, from chronic disease risk to management of weight and, to understanding athletic performance and recovery requirements from high intensity exercise.
Separately, the ‘Pharmacogenomics’ test, will help you to understand the effect of 100 medications will have on you.
List of DNA Analysis include:
- Diet and Oestrogen
Why DNA Testing?
Non-invasive DNA salivary testing, beneficial for those who have:
- Tried to lose weight with different diets
- Are serious about physical activity and sport performance
- Are taking any special supplements such as vitamins, minerals or natural remedies
- Have a family history of prostrate, breast, or ovarian cancer, suffer from endometriosis, premenstrual syndrome or uterine fibroids, on HRT
- Interested in learning how your genes can help optimize your family’s health and manage chronic illness
How it works?
During a pre consult, we will review your health history, your expectations and we will find out which DNA panel is most suitable for you.
A mouth swab is used to collect your saliva.
In 2-3 weeks, your results will ready
Take The Quiz to know if you are ready to discover How Unique You Are!
- Do you worry about breast, or ovarian cancer, have endometriosis, uterine fibroids?
- Do you consider taking hormones?
- Are you serious about physical activity and sport performance? Wanting to optimize it?
- Do you personally need specific supplements such as vitamins, minerals or natural remedies?
- Have you tried to lose weight with different diets?
- Risk of osteoporosis, insulin problems?
- Want to learn how your genes can help optimize your family’s health and manage chronic illness?
- Want to understand your body more?If you answer yes to ANY of the above questions, DNA analysis can make the difference to you and change the way you live.