As doctors, we beg you to keep your immune system boosted in these trying times! Did you know that this special herbal supplement has been proven to prevent upper respiratory viral infections? For the price of a cup of coffee daily, you can take this proven supplement.
We’ve put our heads together in our medical clinic to bring you the best preventative treatment to optimize your protection against coronavirus however they work in a synergistic fashion – meaning please take them together as there will be a more effective preventative effect.
The package uses specific combinations of proven immune modulators, antiviral nutraceuticals, homeopathic and herbal extracts. Cutting-edge treatments for illness are now based on science to boost your body’s own defences – the immune system. Immune therapy for cancer is a proven example of this and has proven extraordinarily effective.
- 1 month supply of research-backed supplements. 4 capsules daily, with vitamin/mineral powder.
- Includes concentrated vitamin powder, herbal extracts to support your immune system to fight back against infection and a potentized combination aimed for the healthy production of immune cells.
- Our nutraceuticals are scientifically proven to aid respiratory cell linings. They will also combat viral effects of causing ‘oxidative stress’ – i.e. contributing to cellular damage and disease progression. Many of these package constituents are powerful anti-oxidants.
- Potentized nutriceuticals combination aimed at viruses, also healthy production of immune cells.
- Reduce inflammatory response
- Increase helper immune cells
- Increase in killer T cells
- Boost antioxidant levels in the body
Historical Background: Thousands of trials have been done on IV vitamin C, in the beginning by the exceptional Dr. Fred R. Klenner in the U.S. He and other physicians and researchers worked in medicine from the 1930s to the 1970s. They reported successful treatment of many viruses, including polio, diphtheria, herpes zoster, herpes simplex, chicken pox, influenza, measles, mumps, and viral pneumonia with injections of large doses of vitamin C. “The results,” he wrote, “which we have reported in virus diseases using vitamin C as the antibiotic may seem fantastic.”
More recently, Lineus Pauling, Nobel prize winner, is famous for advocating high doses as effective in all viral and other illness.
Our supplements are a combination of products proven to work together to prevent viral infection. Our simple 1-month package will help boost different phases of the immune system as well as stopping viruses actually acting on cells.
HOW THE SUPPLEMENTS WORK:
- Stop viruses attaching to your respiratory (nose/throat) cell wall
In our package a number of number of components do this – as an example, herbal Sambucus nigra extract has been shown in trials to stop cold viruses attaching to cell walls. Without attachment they can’t enter cells and cause disease.
- Stop viruses multiplying
Nutraceuticals such as the mineral zinc have been shown to not only to help prevent viral infection but also stop viral replication in the body.
The herb hypericum has been shown to be actively antiviral by inhibiting enzymes in viral replication.
- Help boost your immune system
Vitamin C, zinc and magnesium are involved in thousands of enzyme and immune processes. As co-factors with the herbal extracts, they are even more powerful
We have chosen only a handful of studies here – many more online!!
Vitamin C Is an Essential Factor on the Anti-viral Immune Responses through the Production of Interferon-α/β at the Initial Stage of Influenza A Virus (H3N2) Infection
- Saul AW (2020) Nutritional Treatment of Coronavirus.
- Saul AW (2020) Vitamin C Protects Against Coronavirus.
- Mawhinney J (2003) Vitamin C touted to fight virus. Toronto Star, 30 May 2003. http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2003/06/06/vitamin_c_could_be_effective_against_sars.htm.
- Torabian G, Valtchev P, Adil Q, Dehghani F. Anti-influenza activity of elderberry. (Sambucus nigra). Journal of Functional Foods. https://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/blog/elderberry’s-anti-viral-activity-update