Pete Kin Man To, MOT, Consultant Therapist
Mr. To is a therapist with more than 20 years of experience in diversified clinical settings including acute hospitals, pain clinics, sports medicine and rehabilitation centers and TCM Medicare centers.
He has extensive experience using East- meets-West approach to treat conditions such as acute/chronic pain, sports injuries, children developmental disorders, strokes, depressions, insomnia and obesity.
With his vision and mission in East-meet-West patient care approach, Mr. To has close collaboration with medical researchers and professors from Southern Medical University at GZ for consultancy to treat metabolic disorders, chronic headaches, obesity with abdominal acupuncture and promotion of holistic health using integrated medic al interventions
In addition, Mr. To has a pass on using/ teaching Crainosacral Therapy (CST) to promote mind and body functional performance, stress management, self relaxation techniques and mother and child bonding. He had taught over 20 classes of CST in HK with students including nurses, therapist, TCM practitioners and physicians. At one point in his career productivity consultant using AST.
OT & Specialty Training :
Hand Therapy, Burns Rehab, Pediatric internship, Manual Manipulations, Tui Na, Acupressure and Asian bodywork, Tai Chi.
Acupressure and oriental rehabilitation medicine for pain management, NCCAOM certificates for biomedicine, acupuncture and foundations of oriental medicine, Craniosacral Therapy, Critical Care Registered Nurse, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, EKG interpretation.
Pete is an American board-certified Doctor of Oriental Medicine. He brings with him a wealth of knowledge in:
- Pain management
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Weight management
- Traditional Chinese Medicine approach
Professional Licenses includes:
- Registered Occupation Therapist,
- TX Registered Nurse, TX
- Doctor of acupuncture(China)
- Diplomate of Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), USA
- Pain and Rehabilitation freelance consultant (USA & HK).
- Medical Doctorate in Integrated Medicine (China)
- Masters in Acupuncture and Rehabilitation (China).
- Licensed Acupuncturist (USA).
- Masters in Occupational Therapist (USA).
- Registered Occupational Therapist (USA & HK)