The comprehensive and ground-breaking Urban Health Farm Detox Solution by Dr Susan Jamieson & Holistic Central Medical Practice provides, in just two weeks, a thoroughly customised detox and weight-loss programme that treats the whole person – mind and body.
With the supervision of a medical doctor, and under the guidance of a nutritional therapist and doctor, you will be prescribed a diet programme to suit your lifestyle and goals. At the end of the programme you will not only have lost weight, but by cleansing your system you will feel a boost in energy, mental alertness and overall vitality.
Read the review by Jing Zhang in the South China Morning Post.
Would you benefit from a Detox? Download our questionnaire.
A simple yet original approach:
- You will meet with the ‘Detox Doctor’, Dr Cherisse Yang, a Chiropractic and certified Gourmet Raw Food Chef and Instructor, who will review your lifestyle, eating habits and weight loss and detox goals. You will receive one hour’s assessment at the beginning of the programme, telephone/email support throughout the programme, with a half an hour consultation at the end.
- To address related issues such as food allergies, mineral deficiencies and imbalances or lymphatic congestion, you will receive a 60-minute consultation with
- The Practice nurse will check your blood pressure, and test for diabetes and urine infections. These results will be assessed by the practice GP.
- No fasting is required! Together with Dr Yang, you will devise a nutritionally safe diet plan to suit your lifestyle. Diet plans include a live food diet, a vegetarian diet or for those with a busy lifestyle, meal replacements. Please note that the cost of food is not included in the programme.
- You will receive organic whole food sourced supplements which will optimise your detox while at the same time ensuring that you do not become deficient in any minerals or vitamins while undergoing the programme. As the supplements are whole food sourced and raw, it has been scientifically shown that the body will fully absorb the vitamins and minerals so that your health will not be compromised.
- Dr Yang will also give you tips and techniques on how to transcend any difficulties or cravings so that you can make permanent changes in your eating and lifestyle choices. The practice will also support you in the process with regular follow up. This is not a ‘cookie-cutter’ detox programme and the support that you will receive will be devised around YOU.
While you will receive up to three hours of professional support through the programme, the programme is designed to be easy to follow so that you can make permanent positive changes to your lifestyle that you can maintain once the programme is over.
Programme Cost: $5,800 (including 3 hours of consultations, telephone/email support, diet plan with recipes and supplements).
Unlike other holiday detox programmes, you undergo your detox while continuing your daily routines so that when it is ‘over’, it’s only just beginning of your new healthy life!
Nevi — I started at 70kg and now I am 64kg. I am telling everyone and suggesting Holistic Central. Other diets didn’t work for me but now it has became my lifestyle to eat this way. I feel healthy and light!!!
My Detox experience : For a few days at the beginning it was a bit hard as I have low blood pressure. Raw protein was added into the diet and after that, I didn’t have any further discomfort due to LBP. It was a very good experience and it was the first time in my life that I went on a vegetarian diet and I felt very good. I felt light and fresh and lost 2 kg in 2 weeks. I didn’t let myself starve. When I felt hungry I snacked, and I ate big portions for my lunches and dinners.
Oh by the way i loved the xocia choc and thank you for the quinoa recipes!
Amy & Michael Sacks — I’ve meant to let you know for some time how happy both Amy and I are after going through the detox process and seeing the results. The program did exactly what we wanted it to – it gave us an initial weight loss to work from (a clear reward for our sacrifice) and pointed us in the right direction in terms of a healthier diet. Amy has continued to lose weight as a result and I’ve maintained at my post-detox level. We’ve recommended the program to a number of people, although none of them are serious about trying it at the moment.