50% off on the first treatment with our New Osteopath and Sports Massage Therapist, Guglielmo Cenci (William)
We are delighted to introduce our New Osteopath and Sports Massage Therapist, Guglielmo Cenci (William).
William graduated from the leading University of Osteopathy in Europe. After gaining vast work experience in private and community clinics, both in the UK and Italy, he decided to move to Hong Kong.
What can William do for you?
William provides a variety of services to supports his patients all the way to optimal health.
- Osteopathy – (Diagnosis and treatment of wide range of musculoskeletal conditions such as General aches and pains and / or Stiffness, Back and neck pain, Headaches, Joint pain, Tendinopathy, Nerve pain and many more)
- Sports Massage therapy – ( Massage focused on areas of the body that are overused and stressed from repetitive and often aggressive movements )
- Lymphatic drainage massage – (specialized type of massage that gently assists the Lymphatic drainage, maintaining the body’s fluid balance, blood circulation, and immune mechanisms)
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation – ( multidisciplinary approach for individuals who suffered from sport injuries, for athletes to effectively treat pain and return to normal function)
- Neuromuscular Taping – ( Applications of neuromuscular Tape for: Cramps, Contracture, Sprains, Strains , Muscular Shortening or Traumatic Events, Joint Misalignment, Edema, Pain Therapy) Postural & Ergonomical Assessment – ( objective evaluation of postural alignments to assess muscle imbalance and joint position which if not correctly addressed could result in movement dysfunction and pain)
- Pregnancy Related Health – (treatment and management strategies for common related pregnancy ache and pains, to support pregnant women thru their 12 month challenge and follow )
- Management of Visceral Complaints – ( manual treatment of visceral aches and pains such as gastroesophageal reflux, congestion of intestinal tract and more)
- Stress management – ( coping strategies for stress and treatment with insight on effects on musculoskeletal system)
In clinical practice he finds particular interest in treating office workers and manage their ergonomical set up, giving advice and exercise; manage systemic pathologies and conditions, by working on different body systems to enhance the human’s body’s self-healing capabilities; and the management of acute and chronic case scenarios that affect the general population.
William specialises in musculoskeletal and visceral treatments and offers a wide range of services to help patients to restore their health and achieve their goals. As an Osteopath, during his practice, he aims to restore the optimal function of the human body. He does so, designing integrative treatments, considering the human body as a unit: mind and direct mechanical relationship of body structures. Furthermore, he believes that his patients are unique; each one requires a tailored approach and treatment plan.
Osteopathy will support you by finding and treating the root cause of your discomfort, rather than only treating your symptoms.
“Restore Your Health, Achieve Your Goals.” – Guglielmo Cenci, Osteopath
William can exercise a central role in the prevention and management of musculoskeletal conditions.
If you would like to know more about how William and Osteopathy can support your life on a daily basis, get in touch with Guglielmo Cenci (William), Osteopath at Dr Susan Jamieson Integrative Medical Practice.
To get your discount, Book an appointment today with William by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 2523 8044
*Offer valid until 30th March 2019*